Monday, December 10, 2007

Connections...

A long time ago, my cousin told me a story about the building of a highway designed to span the entire country of Argentina. The short version explains that a crew of builders for said road started at each end of the country, and worked toward each other in the middle. Unfortunately, by the time they each reached the point where they should have met in the middle of the country, the two roads were a good mile apart.

Metaphorically speaking, that's how life sometimes works. Things just don't match up. But not today. Today I will revel in the sweet satisfaction that comes with making a connection.

Frozen Star, read Angie's post today. I think you'll find it to be of interest.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thanks so much for letting me know. It WAS of interest. :)