Thursday, March 6, 2008

Gimme an "E"!

As I'm sure you've read, yesterday sucked worse than a Hoover... or even a Dirt Devil. It was like a Dyson - constant, unrelenting suction with the super-ability to pull massive tangles of cat and dog hair from the far corners of the room with its awesome vacuum force. But then, late last night, the machine run by angry unemployment gnomes was turned off by the hand of a dear, sweet blog-angel. Her name is Carrie, and she is the creator of Money Saving Methods. She gave me this:



Not only does she help me save (and even make a little) money, but she also thinks I'm funny. And in the mass of disappointment that was yesterday, I really, really needed someone to remind me of the brighter, funny side of life. So, today I am appreciating my new friend Carrie, with her wonderful timing - and excellent taste. ;)

1 comment:

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com said...

See, even this post was funny.

Keep your spirits up on the job hunt for John!

I have never read your blog from the "very" first, but what does he do exactly?