Thursday, September 6, 2007

Google

There are a lot of people in my past that, for various reasons, I have not been able to keep contact with. Each of these people has meant something to me, and I feel they deserve to have that knowledge. I am choosing to list these names here because I have found the Googling of one's own name to be a very human action. If you found your name here, it is because I would like you to know that I have been thinking of you. Please keep in mind that this list will be continually updated, as the mood strikes me, or as something I hear, see, smell, or even taste brings back a memory of my days past. If you choose to leave a comment in a more recent post, I would like that very much. - Marly

To get to my most recent post, click here.

Tom Burlington, Rachael Gentry, Tim Harris, Brett Leschinsky, Vicki Loros, Ryan Monroe, Stephanie Peck, Carrie Quackenbush, Twila Tharp