Saturday, October 20, 2007

Nice...

All of our problems are solved!

I received an email today from the Federal Republic of Nigeria Committee on Foreign Payment. It appears that I am the beneficiary of $6.8 million - there was a settlement on a contract, and I'm next of kin. I should have received my payment earlier, but somebody screwed up my file. Everything will be taken care of now however, as President Umaru Yar'Adua is laying down the law around that place. I know everything is official because they gave me a secret code to reference in all correspondence: 307 (please keep it a secret). They will send me a check just as soon as I give them a whole bunch of personal information.

And I didn't even know I HAD relatives in Nigeria!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've been getting those things lately too. I wonder if we're related. =;)

ErinRagan said...

bwahahahaha. Marly, you crack me up!