1. A Galileo Thermometer is a very pretty object d'art to sit on an open shelf.
2. Cats are not as delicate and sure-footed as advertised.
3. The liquid inside a Galileo Thermometer object d'art is somewhat akin to baby oil.
4. A wood floor covered in a liquid somewhat akin to baby oil is VERY slippery.
5. Dogs are even less delicate and sure-footed than cats.
6. Three dogs all trying to traverse a slippery area together is HYSTERICALLY funny.
7. Cleaning a liquid somewhat akin to baby oil off of a wood floor is a proverbial bitch.
8. You slipping and sliding while trying to clean the floor is not so funny.
9. Especially when there is broken glass everywhere.
10. An unbreakable plastic thermometer is like, five bucks at Wal-Mart.
5 years ago