I haven't posted in a while because there has just been too much disorganized "stuff" going on my head. Please allow me to purge (like you have a choice - it's my blog)...
* If you've been reading the comments, you know that my sister sent me a picture that she would like me to post here. She says it is a wonderful picture of John and I... and she's half right. John looks fantastic with his big, burly self. I, on the other hand, do not. And I'm not sure why I am so very stuck in the land of the ridiculously vain, and cannot suck it up to post a picture in which I feel I look... really bad. But I am obviously having issues with the idea.
* John and I have decided that we would like to take a safari drive sometime. We would prefer not have an elephant sit on our car.
* If there is a disease that can be prevented by eating scrumptious local sweet corn, our family has no worries this week.
* I swear, in that picture, I look like I live in a tree and bake cookies for a living.
* This has been keeping me up at night. (I apologize for directing you to another host, but it is quite lengthy, and I did not want to re-post it here. Also, please note that Snopes's declaration of "false" refers to the fact that it was incorrectly attributed. However, the person to whom credit was given did pass the message at some point in time.)
* Next door, there lives a wonderful family, the matriarch of which is Carla. She is the only person for whom JJ will wriggle out of my arms and run, arms wide. Recently, he has taken to calling her "An LaLa" (Aunt Carla). Love it!
* I don't know whether to be flattered that my sister loves me so much that she cannot tell that this picture is incredibly unflattering, or worried about her eyesight.
* truTV's slogan claims that it is not "reality", but in fact, "actuality". Can someone please tell me the difference?
* My car is in the shop, and the dealership loaned me a Mercedes-Benz ML350. I don't want to give it back.
* Fine! Here's the picture:
6 years ago