JJ and I went with some friends to an "Easter Eggstravaganza" today. The company was excellent, but the event could use some help. Just a few suggestions for next year:
1. Children ages four, five, and six did not need their parents' assistance in finding plastic eggs dribbled throughout a field of grass.
2. The event probably should have been touted for ages four to twelve, as there was only one event that allowed participants under three.
3. For the one event that allowed participants under three, please note that gum and jawbreakers were not appropriate candy prizes.
4. Given that the nature of the event had children and adults running all over a park for two hours, drinks (even if sold) should have been available.
5. It would have been a good idea to announce, display, or in some way tell the crowd who sponsored the event. That way I could have directed these comments specifically.
5 years ago