Friday, February 1, 2008

I just can't lose for winning.

As many of you already know, I recently lost a relative in Nigeria. We mourned his death for a while because he was family. But, as we had no idea who he was, or how he was related to me, the grief period was rather short-lived. We were pleasantly surprised however, to find that he apparently left us a large fortune.

Now, I've heard before that money follows money. Surely that must be the case, because just recently, I won the Australian lottery. To further prove the adage, I then won the UK lottery. And this morning, I received E-mail notification that I won the lottery in Hong Kong. Truly, magic must happen for the wealthy, because I never even bought a ticket!

Maybe my lost relative, King What's-His-Noodle, bought them before he died. Perhaps I'll reference my secret code and ask.

No comments: