Monday, June 9, 2008

Just a couple of observations:

* The residents of Sesame Street must be extraordinarily fond of toast. Luis and Maria have had that fix-it shop for years, and I can't say I've ever seen them working on anything but toasters. I'm thinking they might have a little extra cash to throw around as well, 'cause I don't know how much it is to fix a toaster, but a new one is like, fifteen bucks.

* I'm guessing the tune to "Jingle Bells" isn't copyrighted. At the end of every mini-episode of "Elmo's World", Elmo sings a song (which is a stretch in itself - he just repeats one word) about whatever he was thinking about that day, and it is always to the tune of "Jingle Bells". I hope it doesn't ruin Christmas for me JJ.

2 comments:

jess said...

It's always the same toaster. It keeps breaking. I think Sesame St had an embargo on imported toasters in the mid 80's, that's why they couldn't get a new one.

Anonymous said...

In light of Johns and my employment status I think we should pool our resources and open a toaster repair shop. What do you think.