Sunday, January 4, 2009

And he's only two years old.

Every once in a while, JJ gets a tiny storm stuck in him, and he just has to let loose. Tonight, in the midst of Hurricane JJ, a little hand smacked me in the head. Shocked, I yelped, "Ouch!"

JJ immediately stopped, looked at me very seriously, and said, "I sorry, Mom." He then proceeded to climb up on me and wrap his arms around my neck. A second later, he asks, "Piss?" (JJ-speak for kiss. How cute is that?) After a big wet one, he climbed back down to continue mass destruction of our family room.

So, do you think I'm in trouble?

3 comments:

Casey said...

Nope...you're raising a man who can apologize for wronging someone. You're in great shape! Keep up the good work!

Aunt Becky said...

Totally in trouble. But in a great way.

Marly said...

After witnessing the interaction, John said he's going to teach JJ to hold up his little finger and say, "This is where I keep my mommy!"