Not too long ago, my pal Jason at The Jason Show was interviewed on his blog by another blogger. After reading his interview, I volunteered to be interviewed by Jason, so here it is:
1. If you had to choose between being covered with ants from head to toe or being stuck in an elevator for three hours, which would you choose?
I absolutely HATE bugs, so I'm going to have to choose the elevator for this one, Bob - er, Jason. And seeing as how I got to choose the elevator, I'm also going to assume that I got enough advanced warning to plan to bring a book. Three hours of uninterrupted book reading... without the guilt of knowing I should be choosing to do something else? Now, that's just awesome!
2. Which type of natural disaster are you most afraid of?
Earthquakes, I think. Probably because I know so very little about them. I guess I live on the correct coast then, huh?
3. What is your favorite restaurant and why?
I love Skies, the revolving restaurant at the top of the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Kansas City. I've only eaten there once, so I don't recall if the food is good or not, but I try to go there for drinks every time I go to KC. The view is absolutely beautiful, and the floor moves, so even though you remain in the same spot, you get a bird's eye view of the entire city in about an hour.
4. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
I have the most incredible sweet tooth ever. If it is so sickeningly sweet that most people can only eat half of it, I'll take two... covered in milk chocolate. I own The Twinkies Cookbook... and I use it.
5. What is the naughtiest thing you've ever done?
Years ago, I worked for a company that made a regular habit of screwing me over. So, when I knew my days were numbered, I signed up to max out my contribution for the company's Health Savings Account. I then withdrew my complete benefit to have braces put on my teeth, and quit my job after having made only the first of 26 payments. It was a completely legal action, but probably required a certain moral flexibility to premeditate.
Want to be part of the interview fun? Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment involving the words, "Interview me."
2. Be sure to include your email address, because I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to write the questions.)
3. You will update your blog with the questions and your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will get to ask them five questions.
6 years ago