A few weeks ago, Carrie at Money Saving Methods tagged me with a meme. I am now supposed to reveal seven random and/or weird facts about myself. Well, that should be easy, huh? Let's go:
1. I prefer my feet covered. I have never been really comfortable with them bare. For instance, it is currently (kind of) late at night, and I am sitting and relaxing with my computer - and my shoes are on - because I like it like that.
2. I like to watch crappy adult cartoon television. Garbage like "Family Guy", "American Dad", and "South Park" are tops on my list.
3. I own a compound bow, and am a crack shot... point-of-aim (without a sight).
4. Sometimes, late at night, I steal sleeping JJ out of his bed, bring him to our bed, and cuddle with him for a while.
5. I don't like chick flicks. There is enough in life to make me cry. If I'm going to pay to watch something, it had better make me laugh.
6. In college, I studied Tae Kwon Do. I only earned four belts, but I broke boards with both my hands and feet.
7. I totally have the hots for Mike Rowe, of "Dirty Jobs" fame. He has an incredibly sharp and brilliant sense of humor. Although, if he showed up on my doorstep, I *probably* wouldn't leave John for him.
So, now I am supposed to tag seven more people to make them reveal "strange but true" facts about themselves. But, I am in the process of developing a headache, and am going to take the easy way out by stealing a slightly different idea... I am tagging all of you, dear readers. In the comments section, leave at least one oddball fact about yourself. And make it good... no pressure. ;)
5 years ago