Sunday, May 18, 2008

He's a good time, this little person of ours.

My mother says I should be recording more of what JJ is doing. She's probably right (after all, she has done this before). And really, what better place is there to record JJ's milestones and amusing behavior than in a public forum which future friends will be able to view and make fun of for eternity? Therefore, things JJ likes to do:

* Spin around in circles until he falls down. Repeat, this time singing, "La, la, la..." (with no discernible tune).

* Walk backwards (not looking, of course) until he crashes into something- usually one of his toys, which he has made it very clear DO NOT belong in the toy box, but rather, strewn throughout the entire first floor of our house.

* Cover his eyes while John and I ask, "Where's JJ?" and pretend to look for him. This is especially funny for him, as he peeks through his fingers and giggles, no doubt wondering why the state hasn't come to take him away from these two crazy big people who like to kiss him all the time.

Developmentally appropriate? Probably. Adorable? Without a doubt.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Aww, what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Soooo...Marly is a mom. I'm sure you're a great one. I always knew you would be.

Jeff

E-mail me sometime - I'd love to hear from you.

jeff.doster@comcast.net