Thursday, July 17, 2008

Breakin' the Rules

You may have noticed that, in all this time, this blog has only sported one single, solitary, tiny picture of JJ. It is primarily because I am the teensiest bit paranoid. I have this fairly irrational fear that somebody (let's call him or her a "bad person") will see JJ, and agree with me in my assessment that he is the most adorable kid on the planet. And then my not-even-two-year-old son will have a stalker. Truly, I am not prepared to deal with that kind of drama right now (or ever, thankyouverymuch).

But alas, I have recently heard tell that the world does not revolve around me, and the possibility exists that I may be just slightly prejudiced in my completely nonobjective opinion regarding the adorability of my son. I am not only shocked, but appalled as well. However, I am also just a bit relieved, because now I can show you what we did today...

BEFORE:





AFTER:


11 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I've been so curious as to what you and JJ both look like. John too, but I can wait. : ) I promise not to stalk you! It's nice having a face to put with the creative words I always read.

I LOVE his hair! What a lil' man! Everything will be okay... just remember to breathe in, breathe out... Good, now repeat! And if JJ gets a stalker, send it my way.... I'm not afraid to knock some heads around. : )

Kelly Hill said...

By the way, is that Benefiber AND Pepto on top of your fridge? I'd say you have a tender GI system. Sorry to get so personal.

Was that "stalker" worthy??!?

: )

Heidi said...

JJ is cute. I'll be his stalker if you want. Then he'll be taken, and all the scary stalkers won't have a chance to... you know... stalk him.

NK said...

He looks adorable with his new 'do! (And you look great, too, girl!)

Nikki said...

OK, I didn't think it was possible for JJ to get any cuter but alas, once again Aunt Nik was mistaken. I love to new do! I will miss the little curl but it looks great.

You did a wonderful thing letting go of your fears Ms. psych. major.

Kjae, when and if you get to see a photo of John, just remember that he is a teddy bear and the best little brother anyone could ever have. (In other words, don't be afraid :) And if Marly doesn't post a photo, I will. Being the big sister, I just happen to have a few!!

Marly said...

Holy cats, Kelly, that's quite an eye you have! Actually, our fridge does double duty as an eyesore (I don't like the fact that it is black, so I cover it with anything and everything) and medicine cabinet. If you could see the entire top, you'd find remedies for all kinds of maladies. :)

FS, I'd be honored if you would choose to stalk JJ. Just be sure to put the word out so everybody knows the job is taken. ;)

Trish said...

Awww you BOTH look awesome! JJ is a little handsome guy!

Your hair looks great too, love the color!

A Little Of A Lot said...

*SNIFF* He looks a tad bit more grown up now.
I have a kid over here who would knock someone silly if he/she even attempted to touch JJ.
So beware all you would be stalkers, JJ has a bodyguard who is very proficient in Tae Kwon Do

Anonymous said...

Well Hi!! :-)

JJ has the cutest widdle button nose.. very sweet.

I actually think the bad people are mostly on facebook going after 14 year olds.. nice thought.

fireflymom said...

Great photo and love his new hair cut!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe you cut the boys hair. It was so cool looking. Very rock star.