Friday, July 4, 2008

Thank You!

I really appreciate all of the comments left under Roll Call!. I wanted to find out who is behind the sometimes cryptic location information provided to me by SiteMeter, Map Loco, and Google Analytics.

Oh yeah, I have all three, discreetly located at the bottom of the page. ;)

Although they give me a bunch of interesting information, none of them tells me exactly who you are, how you came to find me, or what keeps you coming back. And I find that much more interesting than my hit counter, or even the span of hearts on my nifty little map.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Lola said...

SiteMeter has turned me into the total OCD blogger. If I see a location that is too close to home, I start to freak out, and you still can't figure a damn thing out about who they are.

The Google search ones are the best. I had one hit my blog that searched for "Big Booty Mamas" and somehow found me. I never wrote those three words in a post, so go figure. They must have been seriously disappointed. I don't even have a big booty. Big thigh mamas, and I'm your gal!

But the best hit so far was a search out of South Africa for "Fucking dogs," because I wrote those two words in a post referring to my annoying dogs. Umm, somehow I don't think I was what they were looking for.