Penny tagged me for a meme! I've done this before, so now I have to come up with six more random things about myself. No problem.
1. I have developed something that could almost be classified as dependence on McDonald's Sweet Tea. The good news is that one of my "special talents" is recreating tastes I like. I'm *almost* there with my homemade sweet tea.
2. A boyfriend in college was once warned about me, "She may seem all sweet and innocent on the outside, but there's a wild woman in those eyes." I think that's one of the coolest things anybody has ever said about me.
3. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Lately, I've found this revelation quite disturbing and depressing.
4. I miss the commercials where they sang, "You bet your Aspercreme!" As relaxed as the FCC has become in the past decade, why couldn't that continue?
5. Penny is on the brink of convincing me to train with her for a marathon. Me. I whine about having to drive 26 miles.
6. We have three big dogs, and I do not love them equally. There is a distinct order in my intensity of love for them. The first two are actually pretty close, but unless he saves my life, or something equally amazing, the third doesn't even have a chance.
Now, the rules state that I have to tag 6 other people, but I've never been one to follow the rules too closely. So, I'm going to repeat what I did last time: I am tagging all of you, dear readers. Please leave me a comment revealing at least one weird or random thing about yourself. And if you find yourself so moved, blog about it!
5 years ago