Saturday, July 12, 2008

Welcome!

Yesterday morning, I received an email from Gwenn Garland, an editor for our local paper. It seems that somebody recommended she check here (no link, because she actually meant HERE here, not someplace else here) (extra thanks to those who already knew that) for an interesting and funny mom blog! She then asked if she could feature it on the paper's website: DelmarvaNow!, and it's sister site: DelmarvaMoms.

I blushed, giggled all giddy-like, and told her yes. And then I found this, which explains the extra hits I've been receiving within the last 24 hours!

Gwenn, thank you! And, for those of you new to my little corner, Welcome! You'll have to excuse the mess. I'm really not much of a housekeeper, but I hope you will find that what I lack in neatness and polish, I more than make up for in comfortability and warmth. Please, make yourselves at home.

Just be careful of the zebra.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I kept trying to tell you that you had talent! Way to go sister!!!! I am so proud. **blush**